Terms and Conditions
The following terms used throughout the text has been used in this context and meaning- ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ – The Closet Pvt. Ltd. ‘Customer’ – anyone who makes a purchase or order any product(s) through our website or in store locations.. ‘Terms’ – Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Our products
The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
All Products shown on our site are subject to availability.
2. Use of products
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
3. Clothing guarantee and faulty items
If there is any issue with the quality of materials or workmanship on any kidswear clothing item, simply return it to us within 7 days from purchase for an exchange or refund. Please make sure you keep your receipt as proof of purchase. This guarantee does not cover kid's accessories or damage caused by accident or improper care. If an item has a manufacturing fault, a full refund will be offered, however the courier charges for refund will be borne by the customer. Faulty items must be returned within a reasonable amount of time. A refund will only be granted after a thorough inspection of the garment, and We reserve the right to deny any refund requests if We do not believe an item to have a manufacturing fault.
4. Placing orders and the process
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product(s) have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because the Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site. this will be noted on your tax invoice. If you have already paid for the Product, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
5. Force majeure
We will not be liable for any breach of contacts due to any matter or thing beyond our control (including but not limited to transport stoppages, fire, flood, earthquakes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, wars, intervention of public authority, explosion, accident, or acts of God).
6. Price of products and GST
The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time. All prices are in New Zealand dollars. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the Products are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered on to the system. Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but the changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
The price of a Product excludes GST at the applicable current rate chargeable in New Zealand for the time being. However, if the rate of GST changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the GST you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in GST takes effect.
7. How do you pay?
You can only pay for Products using a credit card on our website.. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept credit vouchers online. At the store, you may use both cash or card. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance, at the time you place your order.
8. Other terms and conditions
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of the websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Please note that these Terms are governed by New Zealand law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by New Zealand law. You and we both agree that the courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.